TMG SP100-100 Ton Hydraulic Shop Press
SP100-Ton Air/Hydraulic Shop Press is designed for bearing, bushing, straightening, bending as well as production metal and press work. Our press is made with a thick, fully-welded steel plate frame and uses industrial grade hydraulic components to deliver the power to your project.
- A fully welded frame made from plate steel helps add rigidity for less flex and more accurate pressing
- Sliding head allows for offset pressing providing more room on one side if needed when pressing irregular objects
- Winch with non-slip safety clutch and steel cable roller for easy raising and lowering of press bed
- 4 diameter gauge reads U.S. tons and corresponding metric tons
- Convenient air motor eliminates manual pump operation
- Grid guard is added for operation safety
- Continuous force capacity: 100 tons
- Vertical working opening: up to 43-1/2’’
- Working width: 32’’
- Ram stroke: 11"
- Side stroke: 9"
- Bed opening: 11-3/4’’
- Cylinder bore: 5’’
- Air pressure: 110-125psi
- Overall dimensions: 43’’ x 39-3-8’’ x 77’’ (L x W x H)
- Shipping dimension: 45’’ x 20’’ x 82’’
- Shipping weight: 1386 lbs