2HP Semi-Automatic Tire Changer with Power Assist Arm, Full Unit cETL Certification
TMG Industrial model TC24-P tire changer is perfect for most general automotive service departments and medium-sized tire stores. It features a power assist arm that is equipped with a pressing foot and lifting disk. The power assist arm aids in mounting and demounting tires, making it easier for a single person to operate. The TC24-P is designed to improve efficiency and improve service time while freeing up other shop employees to work on other tasks. This tire changer is designed to change the tires on both high-priced alloy wheels and steel wheels without damaging the rim or the tire.
We are headquartered in BC, Canada and are proud to offer customer service and replacement parts.
- Rim clamping outside 10"-22"
- Rim clamping inside 12"-24"
- Motor: 2HP, 12.5AMP, 120V/60Hz
- Maximum Tire Diameter 41"
- Wheel Width:3’’-15"
- Operating pressure 115-145 psi
- Power assist arm
- Pressing foot
- Lower bead lifting disk
- Turntable with adjustable jaw
- Box A
- Dimension: 44" x 29.5" x 34"
- Shipping weight: 475 lbs Box B
- Dimension: 48" x 36" x 12"
- Shipping weight: 154 lbs
*** Unloading: Forklift or equivalent required ***