70" Working Width Rotary Tiller, 3 Point Hitch Mount, Gear Driven
TMG-RT175 Rotary Tiller tills soil for seedbed, planting preparation, and landscaping. This heavy-duty model is gear driven and has a 70” working width. Weighing in at 850 lbs, the weight of this tiller means the tines have no trouble penetrating the ground. Both the skid shoes and rear deflector are adjustable allowing for various finish results. A rotator swing diameter of 19” helps this rotary tiller dig deep, up to a depth of 6”. The TMG-RT175 has a requirement of 35 - 55 hp.
- Heavy-duty adjustable drag board with zinc plated springs
- Height adjustable skids for depth control.
- Reliable gearbox and side gears.
- Shear pin PTO shaft
- Powder-coated finish
- Tractor power required: 35-55 HP
- Driveline: 3 point linkage PTO shear pin shaft category 2
- 8 flanges with 6 blades each
- Type of drive: gear drive
- Rotor shaft speed: 243 rpm at 540 rpm PTO
- Rotor swing diameter:19"
- Tilling depth:6"
- Skid shoes: adjustable
- Rear deflector: adjustable
- Dimension: 85x28x30 Inches
- Shipping weight: 870 lbs