Concrete Floor Saw with 6.5HP Loncin Engine
TMG-Q300 Walk Behind Concrete Floor Saw is designed for strength, durability and performance whether cutting concrete or asphalt. It is a perfect choice for parking lot re-pavement, slab sawing, structural foundation work, runway repair, or highway patching applications. Featuring a 6.5HP Loncin G200F engine and a 14” concrete blade, this saw will cut your concrete with ease. Adjustable depth with the easy to use crank and an accurate pointer wheel means your cuts will be precise.
- High compression 6.5HP Loncin G200F engine
- Maximum cutting depth of 3.15”
- 14” blade capacity, down-cut blade rotation
- Left and right blade mount design provides easy access for blade change and inspection
- Durable and accurate pointer wheel assembly
- Adjustable cutting depth with easy to use crank
- 1 x 14” concrete blade included
- Dimension: 33" x 22" x 31"
- Shipping weight: 176 lbs