Reversible Plate Compactor with 6HP Kohler Engine
The TMG Industrial PC150 reversible plate compactor is designed to compact granular soils, crushed aggregate, sand, asphalt, paving stones, bricks, and other materials. With a plate size of 25” x 16” it is easy to maneuver around footings, forms, building construction, gas and sewer works, and drainage ditches. Designed for durability, this reversible compactor features a rugged base plate made from high strength steel and heavy-duty shock mounts to reduce strain on both the machine and operator. Capable of forward, reverse, and on-spot compaction, this compactor will make light to medium-sized jobs a breeze. Included is one extra replacement belt and a wheel kit to make moving the compactor around job sites a simple task.
- High compression 6HP Kohler CH260 engine
- Rapid forward and reverse plate travel speeds, up to 65 ft. per minute
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils and clays up to 12”
- 25” x 16” plate works around narrow trenches and corners
- Heavy-duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environments while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance
- Compaction force of 25KN
- Dimension: 28" x 17" x 39"
- Shipping weight: 295 lbs